Incorporated in 1986, Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust provides an array of services in the Bridgeport community. At BNT, it’s no coincidence that trust is our last name. In fact, it’s the principle behind every project that we do.
We’re committed to Bridgeport and serious about neighborhood based solutions that improve the quality of life for all residents.
Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust works to end housing insecurity, income inequality and homelessness by creating safe, affordable housing, and providing comprehensive financial and housing counseling services.
2019 In A Review
In 2019 BNT…
- Served 2,464 clients
- Helped 594 achieve homeownership
- Worked with 100 families to avoid foreclosure
- Paid $390,724.57 in local real estate taxes
- Provided housing to over 450 individuals and families
- Managed a portfolio of $42,913,000 which includes 220 housing units and 21,000 sq. ft. of commercial space
We had a great year, yet there’s more to be done. Watch out 2020, here we come.