East End Apartments for Rent – applications are now available!
A Smoke-free Community / No Pets Allowed Newly remodeled apartments at several locations in the East End 1755 Stratford Avenue,[…]Read More
BNT’s 7th Annual Masquerade Ball
BRIDGEPORT, CT – On Friday, November 1st Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust (BNT) funders, supporters and government officials greased their hair and pulled out[…]Read More
BNT breaks ground on West Liberty Commons
Article from CTPost, Sept 5, 2019 Jordan Grice Yet another project focused on revitalizing Bridgeport’s Downtown West area has started[…]Read More
Gov. Ned Lamont talks business in Fairfield
For the first time since being elected, Gov. Ned Lamont returned to Fairfield to talk business. Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust’s new[…]Read More
Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust Announces New CEO Noah Eliot Gotbaum
Award-winning Bridgeport affordable housing developer, Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust (BNT) has selected a successful cross-sectoral executive and social entrepreneur to take[…]Read More
DoWest Mean Business
Big things are happening in Downtown West. On Monday, December 17, 2018, Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust (BNT) hosted the official ribbon[…]Read More
New Tax-Law Policy
The federal government is expected to release guidelines for Opportunity Zone investments later this year. Leaders like Liz Torres are[…]Read More
Full Steam Ahead for Bridgeport’s Downtown West!
BNT is not just about creating affordable housing, we are about creating neighborhoods and communities. The rejuvenation of Bridgeport’s Downtown[…]Read More
CEO Liz Torres is Owning It!
Our CEO Liz Torres has a serious passion for service. Since her arrival in 2005, Liz Torres has been dedicated[…]Read More
Affordable housing in the spotlight
The General Assembly’s Planning and Development Committee along with Governor Dannel P. Malloy pushed a bill that would allow affordable[…]Read More
Big Plans for the East End
Bridgeport’s long forgotten East End neighborhood is getting a lot of attention. BNT CEO, Elizabeth Torres shared her plans to[…]Read More
BNT adds to Downtown West
The transformation of Bridgeport’s Downtown West neighborhood is now one step closer to completion with the opening of Bridgeport Neighborhood[…]Read More
BNT’s CEO Explains The Need For Affordable Housing
Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust’s (BNT) work in the Bridgeport community has made them a sought-after provider for affordable housing in Fairfield[…]Read More
Willie Thomas Miller Jr. recalls BNT’s helping hand
Formerly homeless Willie Miller, Jr. is one of the many Bridgeport residents calling 30 Freeman Street home. Read CT Post[…]Read More
BNT Wraps Up Homeownership Month with Community Celebration
Bridgeport residents’ journey towards homeownership shifted into full gear this week! BNT’s Empowerment Resource Academy hosted “Homeward Bound,” on June[…]Read More
Groundbreaking Clears Way for Fresh Food in Bridgeport’s East End
Christina Robinson stood before the group gathered on Stratford Avenue on Monday and noted that on that same day in[…]Read More
BNT Resident: What a “Home” Means to MeRead More
Work Programs for Young Adults
Are you a youth and looking for a future career and/or want to become a valuable member of your community?[…]Read More
2017 Bridgeport Summer Camps
School is ending and summer is right around the corner! Are you looking for a summer camp for your child?[…]Read More
Coming Soon: NEW Downtown West Development
Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust has secured $4,700,000 in funding to support its newest residential complex, West Liberty Commons, in the Downtown[…]Read More
New Classroom for ERA at BNT!
More room = more classes! Our new classroom is designed with the community in mind. Located parallel to State Street,[…]Read More
Homeownership Academy is now the Empowerment Resource Academy (ERA)
Do you know someone who is looking to buy a house? Empowerment Resource Academy (ERA), formerly known as BNT’s Homeownership[…]Read More
It’s Your Neighborhood: Make Your Voice Heard!
Click here to find a local NRZ meeting near you!Read More
Downtown West Taking Shape
Downtown West is Emerging. First it was Gateway Apartments at 570 on State Street. Now Westgate Apartments at 515 West[…]Read More
FREE Tax Preparation Offered in Bridgeport
If your household earned less than $54,000 in the past year you could qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – a tax credit to help you keep more of what you earned.Read More
Bridgeport Hospital and Neighborhood Trust Creating New Housing
A two-story, vacant on Seaview Avenue is being donated by Bridgeport Hospital to the Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust for use by[…]Read More
BNT is Bank of America’s 2016 Neighborhood Builder Award Recipient
A special announcement was made at this year’s Masquerade Ball. BNT was recognized as Bank of America’s 2016 Neighborhood[…]Read More
Imagine Downtown West
Today, young adults and older empty nesters are rediscovering cities and returning to downtowns. An urban setting with a mix[…]Read More
Expanding BNT’s Footprint in Bridgeport
BNT continues to expand its footprint in Bridgeport and recently acquired Olde School Commons located on Pembroke Street in the East[…]Read More
Bridgeport’s Largest 2016 Development Groundbreaking in an Emerging Neighborhood
The groundbreaking for Westgate Apartments at 515 West Avenue today jumpstarted the creation of a new neighborhood, Downtown West. Bridgeport[…]Read More
Milestone Apartments Ribbon-Cutting
The East End is on the rise as Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust (BNT) welcomed Julian Castro, Secretary of the U.S. Department[…]Read More
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust doing its part to raise lead awareness during National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week (NLPPW)
- Mayor Bill Finch, in collaboration with Affordable Housing Centers of America and Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust will announce Bridgeport
- BPT. gets $$ to make homes lead free
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust Unveils New Logo.
- New Executive Director for Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust.
- Two million dollars coming to Bridgeport to eradicate lead and warn people of its dangers.
- BNT selected as preferred developer for Pequonnock Replacement Program.
- Deal Finalizes Pequonnock Housing Replacement Obligation
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust’s Lead Elimination Action Program Hits the Streets.
- Ribbon Cutting at New Downtown Bridgeport Commcap and BNT Offices..
- Bridgeport’s premiere non-profit developer of new affordable housing units is awarded $1.86 million to continue its mission.
- Wells Fargo Invests $100,000 to Assist Bridgeport Homeowners and East End Renovations
- Homeownership Academy
- $1.4 Million for East End Stabilization coming to Bridgeport
- Bridgeport’s Largest 2016 Development Groundbreaking in an Emerging Neighborhood
- Bridgeport resident uses the Homeownership Academy to purchase her first home
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust Home for the Holidays
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- BNT Bridgeport Bus Tour
- Recinotes - Dear Bridgeport Feat. John Angelo & Lynda Starr
- 135 Garden Drive Ribbon Cutting
- Homeownership Expo
- BNT Bluegrass Bash
- Lead Prevention Puppet Show
- LEED Home - Model Green 2 Family Home
- The Maker
- Near and Far Aid - Housing the Homeless
- News 12 Segment: $200k Grant
- BNT Receives $200K Grant
- BNT Masquerade 2016
- 5 Little Monkeys
- 5 Little Monkeys Bloopers
- 515 Ground Break
- NEWS 12 - Down Town West
- Can you imagine Down Town West?
- Homeless Veteran Shows Off New Apartment
- 2016 Annual Report
- BNT Resident: What Home Means to Me
- Masquerade 2017
- 2017 Annual Report