BNT Wraps Up Homeownership Month with Community Celebration
Bridgeport residents’ journey towards homeownership shifted into full gear this week! BNT’s Empowerment Resource Academy hosted “Homeward Bound,” on June[…]Read More
Groundbreaking Clears Way for Fresh Food in Bridgeport’s East End
Christina Robinson stood before the group gathered on Stratford Avenue on Monday and noted that on that same day in[…]Read More
Coming Soon: NEW Downtown West Development
Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust has secured $4,700,000 in funding to support its newest residential complex, West Liberty Commons, in the Downtown[…]Read More
BNT Resident: What a “Home” Means to MeRead More
New Classroom for ERA at BNT!
More room = more classes! Our new classroom is designed with the community in mind. Located parallel to State Street,[…]Read More
2017 Bridgeport Summer Camps
School is ending and summer is right around the corner! Are you looking for a summer camp for your child?[…]Read More
Work Programs for Young Adults
Are you a youth and looking for a future career and/or want to become a valuable member of your community?[…]Read More
Homeownership Academy is now the Empowerment Resource Academy (ERA)
Do you know someone who is looking to buy a house? Empowerment Resource Academy (ERA), formerly known as BNT’s Homeownership[…]Read More
It’s Your Neighborhood: Make Your Voice Heard!
Click here to find a local NRZ meeting near you!Read More
Downtown West Taking Shape
Downtown West is Emerging. First it was Gateway Apartments at 570 on State Street. Now Westgate Apartments at 515 West[…]Read More
FREE Tax Preparation Offered in Bridgeport
If your household earned less than $54,000 in the past year you could qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – a tax credit to help you keep more of what you earned.Read More
Bridgeport Hospital and Neighborhood Trust Creating New Housing
A two-story, vacant on Seaview Avenue is being donated by Bridgeport Hospital to the Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust for use by[…]Read More
BNT is Bank of America’s 2016 Neighborhood Builder Award Recipient
A special announcement was made at this year’s Masquerade Ball. BNT was recognized as Bank of America’s 2016 Neighborhood[…]Read More
Imagine Downtown West
Today, young adults and older empty nesters are rediscovering cities and returning to downtowns. An urban setting with a mix[…]Read More
Milestone Apartments Ribbon-Cutting
The East End is on the rise as Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust (BNT) welcomed Julian Castro, Secretary of the U.S. Department[…]Read More
Bridgeport’s Largest 2016 Development Groundbreaking in an Emerging Neighborhood
The groundbreaking for Westgate Apartments at 515 West Avenue today jumpstarted the creation of a new neighborhood, Downtown West. Bridgeport[…]Read More
Expanding BNT’s Footprint in Bridgeport
BNT continues to expand its footprint in Bridgeport and recently acquired Olde School Commons located on Pembroke Street in the East[…]Read More
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust doing its part to raise lead awareness during National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week (NLPPW)
- Mayor Bill Finch, in collaboration with Affordable Housing Centers of America and Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust will announce Bridgeport
- BPT. gets $$ to make homes lead free
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust Unveils New Logo.
- New Executive Director for Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust.
- Two million dollars coming to Bridgeport to eradicate lead and warn people of its dangers.
- BNT selected as preferred developer for Pequonnock Replacement Program.
- Deal Finalizes Pequonnock Housing Replacement Obligation
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust’s Lead Elimination Action Program Hits the Streets.
- Ribbon Cutting at New Downtown Bridgeport Commcap and BNT Offices..
- Bridgeport’s premiere non-profit developer of new affordable housing units is awarded $1.86 million to continue its mission.
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- BNT Bridgeport Bus Tour
- Recinotes - Dear Bridgeport Feat. John Angelo & Lynda Starr
- 135 Garden Drive Ribbon Cutting
- Homeownership Expo
- BNT Bluegrass Bash
- Mission Possible Annual video Report
- Lead Prevention Puppet Show
- LEED Home - Model Green 2 Family Home
- The Maker
- Near and Far Aid - Housing the Homeless
- BNT Receives $200K Grant
- BNT Masquerade 2016
- 5 Little Monkeys
- 5 Little Monkeys Bloopers
- 515 Ground Break
- NEWS 12 - Down Town West
- Can you imagine Down Town West?
- Homeless Veteran Shows Off New Apartment