New Classroom for ERA at BNT!
More room = more classes! Our new classroom is designed with the community in mind. Located[…]Read More
Homeownership Academy is now the Empowerment Resource Academy (ERA)
Do you know someone who is looking to buy a house? Empowerment Resource Academy (ERA), formerly known as BNT’s Homeownership[…]Read More
It’s Your Neighborhood: Make Your Voice Heard!
Click here to find a local NRZ meeting near you!Read More
Downtown West Taking Shape
Downtown West is Emerging. First it was Gateway Apartments at 570 on State Street. Now Westgate Apartments at 515 West[…]Read More
FREE Tax Preparation Offered in Bridgeport
If your household earned less than $54,000 in the past year you could qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – a tax credit to help you keep more of what you earned.Read More
Bridgeport Hospital and Neighborhood Trust Creating New Housing
A two-story, vacant on Seaview Avenue is being donated by Bridgeport Hospital to the Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust for use by[…]Read More
BNT is Bank of America’s 2016 Neighborhood Builder Award Recipient
A special announcement was made at this year’s Masquerade Ball. BNT was recognized as Bank of America’s 2016 Neighborhood[…]Read More
Imagine Downtown West
Today, young adults and older empty nesters are rediscovering cities and returning to downtowns. An urban setting with a mix[…]Read More
Milestone Apartments Ribbon-Cutting
The East End is on the rise as Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust (BNT) welcomed Julian Castro, Secretary of the U.S. Department[…]Read More
Bridgeport’s Largest 2016 Development Groundbreaking in an Emerging Neighborhood
The groundbreaking for Westgate Apartments at 515 West Avenue today jumpstarted the creation of a new neighborhood, Downtown West. Bridgeport[…]Read More
Expanding BNT’s Footprint in Bridgeport
BNT continues to expand its footprint in Bridgeport and recently acquired Olde School Commons located on Pembroke Street in the East[…]Read More
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust doing its part to raise lead awareness during National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week (NLPPW)
- Mayor Bill Finch, in collaboration with Affordable Housing Centers of America and Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust will announce Bridgeport
- BPT. gets $$ to make homes lead free
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust Unveils New Logo.
- New Executive Director for Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust.
- Two million dollars coming to Bridgeport to eradicate lead and warn people of its dangers.
- BNT selected as preferred developer for Pequonnock Replacement Program.
- Deal Finalizes Pequonnock Housing Replacement Obligation
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust’s Lead Elimination Action Program Hits the Streets.
- Ribbon Cutting at New Downtown Bridgeport Commcap and BNT Offices..
- Bridgeport’s premiere non-profit developer of new affordable housing units is awarded $1.86 million to continue its mission.
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- BNT Bridgeport Bus Tour
- Recinotes - Dear Bridgeport Feat. John Angelo & Lynda Starr
- 135 Garden Drive Ribbon Cutting
- Homeownership Expo
- BNT Bluegrass Bash
- Mission Possible Annual video Report
- Lead Prevention Puppet Show
- LEED Home - Model Green 2 Family Home
- The Maker
- Near and Far Aid - Housing the Homeless
- BNT Receives $200K Grant
- BNT Masquerade 2016
- 5 Little Monkeys
- 5 Little Monkeys Bloopers
- 515 Ground Break
- NEWS 12 - Down Town West
- Can you imagine Down Town West?
- Homeless Veteran Shows Off New Apartment