Falling behind on mortgage payments and concerned about losing your home?!
BNT housing counselors are here to help!
ON JULY 29, 2022, MyHomeCT INCREASED ITS MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE GRANTS FROM $30,000 TO $50,000.
Even if you have only missed one payment on your mortgage, WE CAN HELP. It often only gets harder.
BNT’s FREE 1-on-one Foreclosure Prevention Counseling & Assistance services are provided online or in person, and our FREE Foreclosure Prevention Classes are provided live on Zoom. Our services could provide all the peace of mind you need.
BNT continues to add new services to its Foreclosure Prevention Counseling toolbelt. Just recently we partnered with Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) as a Resource Center for the state’s new $123 Million MyHomeCT mortgage assistance program. This program was created to help CT homeowners, who have been financially affected by Covid-19, pay off their delinquent mortgage loan payments and taxes with grants up to $50,000.
The addition of MyHomeCT strengthens the free foreclosure prevention counseling services available to BNT clients, whether they are behind in payments or in default. As both a HUD-certified housing counseling agency and MyHomeCT Resource Center, BNT can provide you with the services you need to get you back on track.
To find out if you are eligible for a MyHomeCT grant, call us today at 203-290-4255.
All our COUNSELING sessions and CLASSES are FREE of CHARGE.
Call today or complete the form below to schedule:
Our counselors can help you:
- Work with your mortgage lender to apply for the best available options,
including Forbearance, Refinancing, Payment Plans, Loan Modifications, Partial Claims & more.
- Help you apply for mortgage assistance programs, like MyHomeCT, to pay off mortgage delinquencies and defaults.
- Create a financial plan to stay on track with debt payments.
- Consolidate your debt and outline refinancing options.
- Understand the process, terminology, and long-term effects of foreclosure and low credit scores.
- Navigate the CT Judicial and Mediation process.
- Protect yourself from predatory foreclosure scams.
- Find other foreclosure programs & resources that you could be eligible for.
Learn more about MyHomeCT on the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority Website.
Call us today at 203-290-4255 to schedule a FREE 1-on-1 Counseling Session with our HUD certified Foreclosure Counselors or fill out the form below and we will call you.
Or if you would like to enroll in our monthly FREE Foreclosure Prevention class, please click below to see the next available sessions.